POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Festival : Re: Povray Festival Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Festival
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Apr 1999 14:12:57
Message: <3728927A.CD856DC5@geocities.com>
I would just recommend not making the categories exclusive: into what category
should I place my image of  the Australian bushman & Scandanavian viking  who
meet together in space to fight the great Recursive Fractal Beast?

I would instead get a programmer to allow searches according to several indices
, such as:
 age / country / self-described skill level  of artist,
 genre of theme (sci/fi, Old West, childhood),
 style (photorealism of reality,  photorealism of cartoony folks)
 lines of POV code,
 AND MAYBE
 some sort of voting/rating system.